Do you want to expand your business in Lebanon, but lack the appropriate resources? BLOM Bank puts at your convenience a subsidized loan in cooperation with Kafalat to help your business expand.
What do I have to know about the Kafalat Loan from BLOM Bank?
Kafalat helps small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in Lebanon to access commercial bank funding.
BLOM Kafalat finances new projects or increases your enterprise’s working capital
Why should I choose BLOM Kafalat?
BLOM Bank sal puts at your convenience a subsidized loan in cooperation with Kafalat
to help your business expand.
- Long term repayment period: up to 7 years
- Grace period: 6 or12 months
- Kafalat Loan amount: Maximum loan amount of LBP 300 million
- Interest Rate: 40% of Lebanese Treasury Bills on 1 year + 3% (currently 5.14%) - 4.5%= 0.64%
How will my enterprise be eligible for BLOM Kafalat?
- BLOM Kafalat assists small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) – not exceeding 40 employees
- BLOM Kafalat targets SMEs and start-ups that belong to either of the following sectors:
- Traditional Crafts
- High Technology
What documents do I need to provide in order to apply for BLOM Kafalat?
- Official documentation: audited financial statements for the last 2 years
- Financial projections for the period of the business loan: business plan or feasibility studies showing the viability of the proposed business activity, cash flow projection for the business...
- Life and fire insurance policies
- List of fixed assets and owned property
- Banking references and Commercial References
- Mortgage agreement , OR
- Negative pledge -Commitment of non disposal. OR
- Cash collateral from a third party
- ID and Legal papers (if company)
Where can I get information about BLOM Kafalat?
- Pass by any of our branches and get assistance from our customer service officers
- Contact our 24-hour Call Center on 01-753000 or 01-758000